The Company reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Content. The Site, its’ Contents, and Products are protected by Mexico and International copyright laws, and belong to LuaSVG.com. The copyrights in the Content are owned by LuaSVG.com.
By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree:
- That no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether downloading free or paid Content, or otherwise. All copyrights remain with LuaSVG.com at all times.
- Not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, display, distribute the files, post, or transmit (including by e-mail, facsimile, or other electronic means) any Content.
- You may not modify, repackage, reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by LuaSVG.com to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
By downloading my digital files (free or paid), you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Pease see our License information.
1. BASIC TERMS
LuaSVG.com Subscription is a monthly subscription that renews the initial payment monthly to give access to subscription items. Subscription items are items that are available for LuaSVG.com Subscribers for a monthly recurring fee. Not all products on LuaSVG.com are included in LuaSVG.com Subscription. We also host a lot of individual items (like bundles) that can only be purchased individually
Although LuaSVG.com Subscription offers unlimited downloads, you may not scrape or create a bot that downloads more than a human possibly can. We terminate accounts, without a refund, who breaks this term. We reserve a right to modify new and ongoing LuaSVG.com Subscriptions with a limit of 750 downloads per month if we see a continuous misuse of this term.
All items downloaded under a LuaSVG.com Subscription plan are covered with our standard subscription license→ and are for one seat aka one user. Owners of LuaSVG.com Subscription can use all subscription items in an unlimited number of projects. In individual item purchases (like bundles), this is restricted to 1 project* per purchase, but with LuaSVG.com subscription there is no such restriction. Other standard license terms apply to LuaSVG.com Subscription as they apply to individual purchases.
After the cancellation of a monthly subscription, the downloaded subscription items aren’t allowed to be used in new projects anymore. An ongoing subscription is needed for new work to be created. Old projects are still covered within our standard license if the project was started before the subscription ended.
Subscription items can be directly downloaded on the product page. No need to go through the checkout.
The payment can be made with a credit card or with PayPal. This is a monthly ongoing recurring subscription price which we will keep charging until cancellation by the customer is made or the payment service declines our charging attempt. We will attempt a charge even if the credit card is expired as that’s considered a normal credit card policy. If the payment has been confirmed, it cannot be terminated and if the user doesn’t want to keep paying, cancellation before the next payment date must be done beforehand. We cannot issue any refunds after payment has been done.
The customer may cancel a subscription before the next payment date if the customer doesn’t want to pay for the service anymore. The cancellation must be made on the customers LuaSVG.com account. If the customer is not able to access the account, immediately contact us is necessary for a manual cancellation.
You will lose access to download subscription items when the current plan (monthly or yearly) will end. You may not use the downloaded products for new projects/designs anymore. You will also lose access to download product updates. Any existing projects/designs, where you’ve used LuaSVG.com Subscription items, are still covered by our standard license.
Find out how you can cancel your subscription here →
6. REFUND POLICY
Due to digital product handling, we don’t offer refunds for LuaSVG.com Subscription. Offering a refund for a digital subscription could be misused heavily.
Any parties using Site Content or Product files for commercial use without purchasing POD and/or Commercial Licenses are doing without permission and are violating copyright laws. If any listing is found, be it an eBay, Etsy or website, product listing, containing artwork by LuaSVG.com without proper source credit or proof of license purchase, the listing(s) will be reported to eBay, Etsy or the website host as a violation of copyright and will be taken down and subject to the appropriate penalties. If the listing is on a personal blog or website, you may receive a friendly email or message from LuaSVG.com to confirm proof of purchase for the designs used in your products, or to make sure your crediting and usage is correct. Parties who refuse to respond or place correct credits will be notified that they must cease sales or use of products. Failure to provide proof of purchase and proper license(s) voids any agreements and revokes the license(s). Parties who continue to sell products that use designs by LuaSVG.com without the appropriate commercial license or proof of purchase will be considered in copyright violation, and legal action may be taken depending on the severity of the violation.
User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to or posts on: (a) the Site and (b) on social networking sites where we have a page or presence. You will retain all ownership rights to your User Content, with the understanding that you agree that we may use and reproduce the User Content you make available on our social networking sites and on the Site. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Site. We reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site at our discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Site, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content;
- You will abide by our Acceptable Use Policy below; and
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Site is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site.
License. You grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sub-licenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
Acceptable Use Policy. Your permission to use the Sites is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the Site for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- use the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with our Site;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Site or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Feedback. If you provide us any feedback, comments, or suggestions regarding the Sites or purchased items (“Feedback”), you assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we will have the right to use the Feedback and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and nonproprietary. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
You may access, browse, and make use of this Site, provided you do not:
- Download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of LuaSVG.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, derive another work from, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any Content obtained from the Site, except as expressly authorized by these Terms of Service and my License & Copyright Agreements.
- Files may not be stored in online albums, cloud storage, or sites with public access.
- Collect and use product listings, descriptions, or prices; download or copy account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Create, promote, or signify anything illegal or obscene in nature, pornographic, racist, or hate related.
Due to the digital nature of our products, there is no way to “return” a downloaded file, so there will be no refunds. By purchasing products from this Site, you accept this policy.
Please read and understand each product’s descriptions carefully before purchasing. Each product has detailed descriptions of formats, how many individual items are included in sets, and detailed image view(s) of all designs.
We do our best to provide accurate information about each product and expect the buyer read this information before making a purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have any questions about a design, before or after purchase, if you have any trouble with a transaction or download, or if there are any issues with your files, please contact us and I’ll be happy to help you!
We are not responsible for failed software, software updates, personal computer issues, etc. That may cause your files not to work correctly. However, should problems arise, please contact me and I will do my best to help you in any way that I can.
Although LuaSVG.com Subscription offers unlimited downloads, you may not scrape or create a bot that downloads more than a human possibly can. We terminate accounts, without a refund, who breaks this term. We reserve a right to modify new and ongoing LuaSVG.com Subscriptions with a limit of 750 downloads per month if we see a continuous misuse of this term..
Discounts or Sales
LuaSVG.com reserves the right to change prices and make discounts on specific products at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Changes to Website and Content
We may edit or change the Site or edit, change or delete any Content from the Site at any time.
LuaSVG.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement at my discretion without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing the Site regularly to obtain timely notice of any such amendments. Your use of the Site or downloaded Content following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Limitation of Liability
The Site, the Content, and any Materials and Services provided by us are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties as to the availability, operation or security of the Site or that the Content, Materials or Service are free of defects or will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall LuaSVG.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information and products obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
Copyright © 2021 LuaSVG.com, All Rights Reserved.